Every year, Malaysian Equine Council accepts applications for internship and apprenticeship positions from local and international students.
- The intern’s primary responsibilities include horse care and management.
- The intern works with a veterinarian to treat horses and create equine profile.
- The intern will have opportunity to upskill by attending one equine-related course.
If you’re interested in gaining experience with us, please e-mail the following documents
- Letter of intent
- Official letter from faculty or university
For important information regarding internship, please read the below:
- Working days: 6 days a week
- Day off: One day off on weekdays
- Dress code: Collared T-shirts with long pants. Work boots must be worn when working around horses
- Accommodation and transportation: Not provided.